step by step with my 100 Gallons tank

ahmadeng

do.php

do.php

do.php

alfaarizi

salam kenal pak.
bakalan bagus ni tanknya, tinggal nuggu sabar aja ni pak masa cyclingnya biar hasilnya bagus.
menunggu penampakanya ya pak.

salam

dhipz

LR nya mepet kaca bgt ya kayaknya pak?apa sirkulasinya masih bagus??
perlu tmbah WM lagi nih kayaknya

rangerlaut

salam knal om...

itu mejanya rapi...sy suka....ditutup jd mirip lemari...btw pake apa ya tutupnya??apa cm disimpen di pinggirannya aja atau di pake mur atau dipaku???

ahmadeng

LR nya mepet kaca bgt ya kayaknya pak?apa sirkulasinya masih bagus??
perlu tmbah WM lagi nih kayaknya
Please write English you notification and comment if it possible. I don't know Indonesian language.
I am happy if get your opinion in English
Thank you

ahmadeng

salam knal om...

itu mejanya rapi...sy suka....ditutup jd mirip lemari...btw pake apa ya tutupnya??apa cm disimpen di pinggirannya aja atau di pake mur atau dipaku???

Please write English you notification and comment if it possible. I don't know Indonesian language.
I am happy if get your opinion in English
Thank you

Ikangendut

LRnya emang udah lumutan ijo kayak gitu ya pak pas pertama kali masukin ke tanknya? bahaya ga sih kalo make LR yang penuh lumut ijo kayak gitu?ntar nyebar ke seluruh bagian tank ga?

Dhita

LRnya emang udah lumutan ijo kayak gitu ya pak pas pertama kali masukin ke tanknya? bahaya ga sih kalo make LR yang penuh lumut ijo kayak gitu?ntar nyebar ke seluruh bagian tank ga?

kaga dibalas lho make english tu om he....he.......pengen coment bikin kalimatnya mentok he...he

bot'ky

Welcome to "dunia air asin" Ahmadeng.

Before we can share our thoughts about your tank please give us the complete description about your system:
- Filtration. ( it will be helpful if you give us a short description about the filtration or if you are new in this hobby and still confuse about the filtration system then just give us a full picture of the sump thus we can figure it out by our self).
- are you using chiller?
- Other equipment specification such as return pump, wave maker, lighting system, protein skimmer.
- test kit and additive.
- water parameter when you introduce the coral and fish to the tank and current water parameter.

here's my opinions:
- To many chamber on the sump
- To many live rock for the tank

Do you live in Indonesia? if yes it would be great if you start learning bahasa :D.

ahmadeng

according to how much you should have the necessary liverock
HI "ONI"
Thanks for your comment. I am living in Tehran (the capital of IRAN) and supply the live rock from "HENGAM ISLAND"(Persian gulf)
I have 100 Kg of live rock (approximately) but in Iran consider 1 kg of live rock per 4 litters of tank volume for reef and 1 kg per 8 litters for fish only because we use the live rock for decoration and live basement of bio filter

Members online

Poll

• Koral saja

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Ikan saja

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Koral + Ikan

Votes: 8 100.0%

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member