Lowest cost and easiest way to eliminate green hair, bubble, turf and slime algae

"Ewerd" on the scrubber site:
UasEwerdOnAS-1.jpg

UasEwerdOnAS-2.jpg

UasEwerdOnAS-3.jpg

UasEwerdOnAS-4.jpg

alum

I have like this :
UasBadfishOnRC-4.jpg

But i wold like to be like this :
UasCmaxtianOnAS-1.jpg

UasFishuntbikeOnAS-5.jpg

kinda different species..
but the last pict its so hardy to clean up on tanks or LR.
might be spectrum of the light affect the outcome be?
In your pictura above has use Red light, what good is it?

Other problem come from the bubble air drain to the MT so it need to filtrat to reduce the bubble before come into Refugium sump - Return Pump.

Sorry Kaia lack english :p hope you know what i mean.
anyway thanks for sharing with us.

Last edited:
I have like this :
UasBadfishOnRC-4.jpg

Sorry Kaia lack english :p hope you know what i mean.
anyway thanks for sharing with us.

just keep clean it, give it a little bit more time. should be greener after a few more weeks.

I don't know which kind of light are you using, but 660nm red LED, 2700k or 3000k CFL are the best.

daivan

i knew it, i think the UAS is more suitable for me, i'm currently using ATS for more than 1 year, the result is good enough, it makes my fish healthy at all times. but the problem is it take a lot enough space since i'm using 30 Liter chamber beside the tank stand. So since UAS can placed inside the sump, and there's the hang on version too, think that i should have one. well done Kaia, thanks for sharing.

i knew it, i think the UAS is more suitable for me, i'm currently using ATS for more than 1 year, the result is good enough, it makes my fish healthy at all times. but the problem is it take a lot enough space since i'm using 30 Liter chamber beside the tank stand. So since UAS can placed inside the sump, and there's the hang on version too, think that i should have one. well done Kaia, thanks for sharing.

You are very welcome! looking forward to seeing some pix!

Members online

No members online now.

Poll

• Koral saja

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Ikan saja

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Koral + Ikan

Votes: 8 100.0%

Forum statistics

Threads
Members