Sailfin goby-Caribbean Emblemaria pandionis
Scribbled Anthias Pseudanthias Bimaculatis
Seafighter Dwarf Parrot Cirrhilabrus rubriventralis
Sohal Tang Acanthurus Sohal
Tank Bred Pigmy Basslet - Orchid Pseudochromis Fridmani
Tank Bred Pigmy Basslet -Neon Back Pseudochromis aldabraensis

Satpolpp

Pak John,

Just an advice. I know I am a small customer that buys from you only once every few months, but as a paying customer, I think I have the right to at least be given information on the fact that you have sold the triggerfish that I have FULLY PAID, requested Diana's permission to keep it there for 2 weeks, and clearly labeled on the tank where the fish is.

You have acknowledged in your own post above that the fish 'sudah laku' and yet apparently mine doesnt count huh? If you have a policy of small customers paying in full having less priority than your big ones, why dont you tell Diana to mention this so us small fries doesnt have to deal with this kind of situation.

And I have to actually ask for a refund after a few weeks instead of being offered one. Your guys down there did a very good job of keeping silent when I ask why your boss didnt even ask the big customer to return the fish.

erms

Pak John,

Just an advice. I know I am a small customer that buys from you only once every few months, but as a paying customer, I think I have the right to at least be given information on the fact that you have sold the triggerfish that I have FULLY PAID, requested Diana's permission to keep it there for 2 weeks, and clearly labeled on the tank where the fish is.

You have acknowledged in your own post above that the fish 'sudah laku' and yet apparently mine doesnt count huh? If you have a policy of small customers paying in full having less priority than your big ones, why dont you tell Diana to mention this so us small fries doesnt have to deal with this kind of situation.

And I have to actually ask for a refund after a few weeks instead of being offered one. Your guys down there did a very good job of keeping silent when I ask why your boss didnt even ask the big customer to return the fish.

Pak...nothing to do with the size, and immediately I was informed of the mistake, you were called by my staff offering an apology, and either a refund, credit or replacement fish....seein as you wish to make this public..here is my public apology.....I am sorry that I personally sold the fish to a customer, unaware that it had been sold, and that I was the only person at the store at that particular time. It is a genuine mistake on my behalf, and the purchaser was no bigger a customer than you. Unfortunately, with the fish already in a reef tank, you will understand that it is not able to be captured easily. There is, and was no favoritism shown, and if you refuse to believe my explanation, or accept an apology from myslef, you are within your rights to do so.

Please advise me on what solution you would like...preferably by PM, as it is not everyone else's business, althougjh I have responded with a public apology on a public forum

John

Members online

No members online now.

Poll

• Koral saja

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Ikan saja

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Koral + Ikan

Votes: 8 100.0%

Forum statistics

Threads