Can fish live with just led light?

acp007

Are you talkin bout freshwater or saltwater tank? Seems your fish are freshwater. Best of my knowledge, all fish dont mind living with minimum lights since lighting are mostly for photosynthetic beings such as plants and corals. My son's freshwater fish tank survives for thousands of years with room light with little fatality.

Btw, if you are into freshwater tank, dont think this is the rite forum mate, this is a saltwater one.

Cheers, have a good one.

james albert

fish are not too troubled by the light. because the fish is only used light as a torch only. differs when maintaining the plant. LED did not significantly affect fish life. provided that the light they would stay alive. of light affects the color of the fish. usually the color of the fish will be slightly darker when light is not optimal.

but sorry, you enter the wrong forum. this forum to discuss the hobby of sea water, not fresh water. for fresh water you can find a forum called "INDOAQUASCAPE" just search in google, you'll get it later.

sorry I can not link because the forum may not display any other forum link.

also sorry if my english is very messy, because it helped with the google translation. .

thanks.
regards
James Albert

Members online

No members online now.

Poll

• Koral saja

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Ikan saja

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Koral + Ikan

Votes: 8 100.0%